FREE SUPPORT +1.202-730-5765
AFRICA BUSINESS LEAGUE – AMERICA
The success of increased US-Africa Trade depends on the success of the American African Diaspora Trade and Investment engagement. The American African Diaspora represents 42 million people with US Congressional representation and over $1 trillion dollars in spending power.
Mission: To increase trade, travel and investment between African SMEs and American Diaspora SMEs
Objectives: 1) Promote Joint Ventures between US and African SMEs
2) Promote full utilization of AGOA opportunities
3) Engage full utilization of resources available to American Diaspora SMEs
4) Encourage enactment and implementation of African legislation to support African SMEs on the continent
5) Advocate for bi-lateral trade agreements between Africa countries and the US.
6) Advocate for easing US Visa requirements for African SMEs
Goals: a) Increase non-textile/oil Africa-US trade by 500% by 2025
b) Increase number of US-Africa Joint ventures by 1,000% by 2020
c) Increase revenues o f non-textile/oil AGOA exporters by 500% by 2020
d) Create Four agri-processing enterprises by 2020
e) Create Four waste2energy projects by 2020
f) Build 1,000 affordable housing units by 2020
g) Identify and assist 100 US-based AGOA Importers by 2020
Programs: I) AfricaBiz/ProBiz Conference - July 2018
II) AU Business Digest Radio/TV Program – May, 2018
III) Africa Travel & Trade Missions – 2018-2019
IV) Manage AGOA Importers Network – 100 members - 2018
V) ABLA sponsored Joint Ventures – Ten opportunities – 2019
VI) Provide Technical Assistance to: African Embassies, US-Africa Trade Councils
VII) Advocate for Policy Upgrades to: USAID, US Congress, USTDA, AfDB, SBA, etc.Type your paragraph here.